Your privacy is important to Principal Compliance Ltd T/A Principal ISO. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Principal ISO collects, and the ways in which Principal ISO uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Principal ISO may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to Principal ISO.
Using personal information
Principal ISO may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you, and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Principal ISO discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Principal ISO may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Principal ISO will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Principal ISO will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Principal ISO is not responsible for any third party’s privacy policies or practices.